Maison le Dragon is a beautiful manor from the 16th century, situated in the city center and the perfect start for sightseeing Bruges. The canals, museums, Market Square, Burg Square, shopping and parking (!) P Pandreitje are in the immediate neighbourhood. This exclusive private Guesthouse has been recently renovated and restored to its old glory. You immediately feel at home in good company of wood-panelling, antiques, engravings, consoles, mirrors ... The guest rooms are spacious and very elegant. They are accessible by elevator or staircase and offer the highest standards of comfort: air conditioning, Flat screen television offering most European Channels, CD- and DVD-player, WIFI, minibar, safe, direct dial telephone, iron, granite bathrooms with Jacuzzi, hairdryer, make-up mirror, bathrobes,etc. In the morning, a full breakfast is served in the Louis XVI-cabinet. The sitting-room with mural and ceiling paintings from the 18 th century in Rococo-style invites you to dream away into the past. Maison le Dragon ...where Time takes a Break... We do hope, while staying at Maison le Dragon, you'll be impressed by the beauty and magic of medieval Bruges.
- Cancellation 30 to 15 days prior to arrival date; 25% cancellation fee on total booking.
- Cancellation 14 to 8 days prior to arrival date; 50% cancellation fee on total booking.
- Reservations made within 7 days prior to arrival date cannot be cancelled (100% cancellation fee on total booking).
- Please be informed that the payment is due in cash (no creditcard).
The creditcard serves only as guarantee.
- Children are welcome starting at 5 years old.
- Pets are not welcome.
- Please let us know your expected arrival time in advance.
- From 1 January 2015, the City of Bruges will be introducing a tourism tax of EUR 2 per person per night. Children under 18 are exempt from the tax. If the accommodation is subject to VAT and opts to pass on the tourism tax to the customer as a separate expense, which is internationally customary, the tax will be increased with VAT (currently 6%).